The Flame of a 1000 Mums...
Design - This is a truly vibrant 1920s burnout dress alight with large and vibrant chrysanthemums in a flaming orange with a turquoise silk chiffon background. The dress features a most complimentary turquoise swag flowing from the left hip. The flaming orange and turquoise combination make this classic drop waist dress come alive with artistry, color and sing out style.
Material - silk chiffon, velvet
Maker - No makers mark but is expertly designed and made.
*Please double all measurements except length
*Please note that to keep this dress to the style intended the waist should not be fitted.
Waist - 20"
Length - 43"
Condition - This dress is in very good vintage condition with only a very slight darkening at the right armpit. It comes to you in clean ready-to-wear condition.
A standout piece of 1920s evening wear to add to your vintage wardrobe!
To find out about Dreem Co.'s layaway plan go here:
Dreem Co....Making Moderne Art out of Vintage Fashion!
Paying for your vintage item is almost too easy. Dreem Co. accepts Paypal & all major credit cards via direct checkout.
*Lay Away. If you have your heart set on an item but can't pay for it right away the wonderful option of our Lay Away program avails.
* Layaway is only available for items $100 and over.
*40% percent of purchase price is expected in full on all items at time of layaway agreement.
* 14 day layaway plan (40% up front with remaining 60% due at close of two week agreement)
* 30 day layaway plan (40% up front with remaining 60% due at close of one month agreement)
* 60 day layaway plan (items $200 and over only) (40% due up front with 30% due 30 days after plan start and the remaining 30% due on last day of the two month agreement.)
* If a failure to make payments on the arranged dates happens then the 40% down payment then both the layaway item and the 40% down payment stay in the possession of Dreem Co.
Please contact me to make Layaway arrangements.
All items are specially packaged for shipping, which occurs twice a week. In the United states I ship Priority with the USPS only. Shipping confirmation is automatically included. It is the quickest and most reliable shipping option available.
International shipping is First Class. All items are flown via airmail these days, so they all arrive at the same time. First Class is considerably cheaper for my much valued world-wide customers.
Insurance will be purchased for all items over $100. Insurance is a complementary act of Dreem Co.
If an item is time sensitive I am happy to find a solution that works for you.
Please shop with care and be sure to ask any and all questions before purchasing an item as ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Dreem Co. takes an extensive amount of time professionally cleaning and restoring our vintage items so they come to you ready for wear. That being said all of our items are authentically and wonderfully vintage. What this means is that you can expect any vintage/antique clothing to have some wear over time. I do my best to restore/note whatever I can. Even the most excellent grade of vintage is likely to have a minor issue or two. There may be instances where a minor issue, such as a loose seam, pinhole or small stain will not be caught by me no matter how hard I try. Just keep in mind that this is the nature of our rare, gorgeous, unique vintage world and this is why all items are sold AS IS.
Honesty & Quality are the most important goals of Dreem Co. I want you to receive a piece of vintage fashion that will make you look good and feel good too. So please feel free to send a flock of questions my way until you are satisfied that a vintage piece is a good match for you. In return you will receive a prompt and detailed answer. For example, I love to help with sizing! I will do everything I can to help you make sure that a vintage shoe, hat or piece of clothing will be the right fit. If we work together the idea of returning an item would become obsolete.
Think of buying an item from Dreem Co. as a long distance, long term relationship. I am happy to work with customers long after they have purchased an item to answer questions of any future restoration and preservation issues that may come up over the life time of your vintage fashion piece. It is my utmost goal to preserve vintage fashion history.